 Fabuland / 83
    A use & origin? of large treasure chest —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   Curious about another use for the large treasure chest & lid found in current BV sets 5801, 5807, 5808, & 5825 and where they came from... Look at the milk bar made from a large red treasure chest and lid (FL3681). Nice... (URL) Belville set info (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.belville)

        Re: A use & origin? of large treasure chest —Peter White
   (...) I was wondering what to do with all my treasure chests. Since I build in minifig scale, they are a bit on the large side unless the minifigs want to hide in them. -pete.w (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.belville)