 Fabuland / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Puzzletown scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:33:59 GMT

Has anyone seen or own any of the Richard Scarey Puzzletown sets by
Playskool (1976)?These buildings in these set are from either cardboard or
particle board, not plastic bricks .  I was wondering if the figures , car &
scooter were of a size  close enough to Fabuland to mix some of the elements
with  Fabuland?

sheree