 Fabuland / 60
  Re: Disney

(...) I see a glint of yellow in there. Alan <set:7710> (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Disney

(...) So do I. I thought it was some sort of crane (explains the turntable) but why put a birdcage on a turntable? Perhaps it's just one of those crazy creations meant to inspire, but I boudt it. The mystery remains unsolved... --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.fabuland)