 Fabuland / 540
Re: Fabuland Housewives Epsiode V
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 08:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Larson wrote:
   Woo hoo!

Episode V is finally here! After a vacation and some computer trouble, I’m finally back on track with episode five, which is only 89 pictures in length! Enjoy and I hope to have another epsiode up before the end of August!

--Mark

http://brickzone.net

http://brickzone.net/housewives/season_01/episode_guide.html

Episode V already! I really have some catching up to do. I did enjoy episode I very much, but the others I did not see yet due to lack of time. I should make some time free to see also the other episodes.

Best regards,

Sybrand