 Fabuland / 529
Re: Another question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Monica Castiglioni wrote:
From: "Janey Cook" <janeyofthejungle@yahoo.com>
That tile came in this set...
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?S=3645-1

Grazie! Thank you!

Your welcome.

I have another question: in this set
http://peeron.com/inv/sets/3671-1
there are two "wings" of the blue airplane. I can't found the right name for
this "wings" neither on Peeron.com nor on Bricklink. A friend of mine gave
me a lots of Fabuland parts, but the blue airplane misses both the "wings"
and I'm looking for them.

The "wings" are called modified plates ...
and peerons link is here, http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4607
and bricklinks link is here. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4607
and to buy the blue ones.... here....
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=7598&invType=F