 Fabuland / 519
Re: Fabuland Housewives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:55:47 GMT

This had its moments Mark. It was funny and cute, but lllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Please give us an index so we can leave it and come back to it. After a while I just read the line and hit next, sometimes skipping an image entirely. I got the drift and wanted to go on.

heh, I imagine the suspense ending is meant to lead us into a whodunnit sort of story plot, though I must admit, my (sick) mind turned it into a slasher/horror story plotline, what with all the characters unavailable and mysteriously missing. I was kind of hoping for fabuland zombies next myself. I suppose I must wait till the next issue to find out.

Mark