 Fabuland / 516
    Fabuland Housewives episode 1 —Mark Larson
   It's ready! Check it out: (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.fabuland) !

        Re: Fabuland Housewives episode 1 —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) This is hilarious! Btw, you really should also post it in .announce.moc, because how many people read .fabuland? Anyway, I'm debating whether my favorite part is hiding in the closet because lampstands can't open doors, or "how about an apple (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Fabuland Housewives episode 1 —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) Hi Mark, It's great! There are some great things in there. I really like the conversaton between Randy and Betsy about waking up. Bianca with her stroller and umbrella The queston to the doctor in the hospital And of course all the nice (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.fabuland)