 Fabuland / 487
Re: More Fabuland Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:12:28 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sybrand Bonsma wrote:
I submitted scans of the following Fabuland sets to the site of Brickbuilder:
http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/

Go to themes and then select Fabuland 1 and/or Fabuland 2
- 344 Garage
- 3625 Airplane
- 3638 Fire engine
- 3644 Mayors car
- 3672 Hotel Restaurant
- 3676 Fun Park
- 3682 Fire Station
- 3721 Clive Crocodile
- 3782 Patrick Parrot
- 3788 Paulette Poodle
- 3792 Dream Room
- 3795 Kitchen
- 3796 Small Bakery
- 3797 Fire Chief
- 3798 Hannah's Picnic

Monica put scans of the Fabuland Hospital (set 347) on her website:
http://it.geocities.com/Xmilog/

Greetings,

Sybrand

Hi!
Very good, I've lost almost all of my instructions of Fabuland sets.

/Anders