 Fabuland / 484
  anyone else having problems with this group?

Hey everyone Is anyone else having problems with this group? I thought is was just my news group reader that was causing a problem as I recently (in the last 2 weeks) lost all of the postings for 2004. That is, they were no longer available to view (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: anyone else having problems with this group?

(...) By default, Outlook Express dumps old messages from news groups. If you right click on the newgroup, you will get a menu with properties as a choice. Select properties. Select the local file tab and hit the reset button. Then go to the tools (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.admin.nntp)