 Fabuland / 470
  Fabuland train MOC

Hey everyone I'm asking everyone to cast their minds backs to a few years ago - I have distinct recollections of at least 2 Fabuland-styled train MOCs but can't seem to find them anymore. I know one was designed by Carl Watson but I'm not sure about (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland train MOC

(...) Hi Sue Ann, Sheree made two beautiful Fabuland-styled trains which you can see on here Brickshelf gallery: (URL) other models are also always a good source for inspiration, so be sure to check them also. Another train containg some Fabuland (...) (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland train MOC

<snip> Thanks for all of those great links! (...) was (...) Yes, probably was - it was also on brickshelf for a while too cheers Sue Ann (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.fabuland)