 Fabuland / 453
Re: ?? WHITE Fabuland Telephone ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Donald Alcorn wrote:
HI ALL!   Does anyone know which set the WHITE Fabuland telephone base
and handset came out of??   I would realy like to find one!!

Thanks!!    Don

Hi Don,

I don't know of any set with a Fabuland phone in white. There are however sets
with a white handset that looks very similar to the Fabuland handset.
These are listed at Peeron under number 167:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/167
Also in green and drakgrey in Belville and Starwars sets.

The Fabuland handset is listed at Peeron under number x659:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x659

The Fabuland handset is about 3.5 studs wide, whereas the other handset is only
3 studs wide.

Hope this helps,

Sybrand