 Fabuland / 439
Re: Fabuland bottle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
Hi,

I got a Fabuland refrigerator in a lot from eBay Germany. In the fridge was a
trans-green bottle, together with the food tiles.
The bottle fits perfectly on a Lego stud, but I don't know if it's actually Lego
- it could maybe be a clone?.
It's neither on Sybrands excellent Fabuland site, nor in any parts databases.
Does anybody know, if this is in fact Lego??

Arne, Copenhagen

If if is Lego, it is not Fabuland Lego.
On Sybrand Bonsma's Unoffical Fabuland Homepage there is section listing all the
Fabuland elements/parts made, giving pictures of each.  A bottle is not shown.

http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/inventory/partspic.html

There is a wine jug EH1, which has since been reintroduced into Belville.  As in
fact many Fabuland parts have been resurrected into other themes...

Maybe your bottle might be from the Belville line?  Or maybe it is not Lego at
all.  It could be Playmobil, although their stuff usually is not compatible with
Lego studs.

regards,
sheree