 Fabuland / 435
  Re: Anit-spammers

(...) I fail to see how more spam can stop spam, but it makes me feel good. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Anit-spammers

(...) Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Stop it! Stop it! (spam) Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Oh I love MP! Why is this in fabuland? Hey! We're spamming Fabuland! Spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam Dave K -who derives from an (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.fabuland)