 Fabuland / 431
  Banished to . fabuland for a day

Hey I'm back. Who's been making the killer MOCs? Anyone bringing Fabuland to BF03? Is Matt Gerber around? What's Tobbe doing here? Anyone want to build? e (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Banished to . fabuland for a day

(...) I'm everywhere. High and lo... I stirred up some nice reactions with cross-breeding Fabuland and Technic. I forgot sticking Technic heads to Fabuland bodys though. It's not as awful or hillarious but pretty cool too! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.fabuland)