 Fabuland / 403
  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Don't know why, but the fact that these two animals kept being lumped together just made me giggle. I just keep hearing "moose and squirrel" in the voice of Boris from Rocky and Bullwinkle. Matt (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Bingo! what other squirrel do you know that wears a hat? sheree :-) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)