 Fabuland / 363
Re: Update Unofficial Fabuland homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:19:50 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
Hello everybody,

Finally I had time to make another update of the Unofficial Fabuland homepage.

Thanks to the help of Benjamin Whytcross, I was able to complete the inventory
of a few more sets. Many inventories were first based on the catalog pictures
instead of the instructions scans, and therefore errors might occur. Benjmain
send me the inventories of about 15 sets based on the instruction scans and
therefore they are more accurate.

Instruction scans of sets 3646 (Catherine Cat's Ktichen) and 3675 (General
store) are also available (at least until Kevin loch put them on to Brickshelf,
where they were just send to). To find those instruction scans, you can use the
links at the homepage.
Here are the links to the first and last picture of both sets:
Set 3646 (4 pictures)
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/temp/3646-01.jpg
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/temp/3646-04.jpg

Set 3675 (28 pictures)
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/temp/3675-01.jpg
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/temp/3675-28.jpg

And last but not least, I got the famous mistery set 1516. I scanned in the
fold-out booklet and those pictures you can find at (10 pictures):
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/temp/1516-01.jpg
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/temp/1516-10.jpg

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma
The Unofficial FABULAND homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html

thank you, Sybrand and Benjamin!
everything is wonderful!
I am glad the front page now has a picture of a portion of your collection,
Sybrand.  The Mickey Mouse picture was nice but the "real" Fabuland is oh so
much better.  The Mythic 1516 revealed...[did you notice the windmill on
page 1 is yellow and on page 2 it is blue...could this mean the book/set
came out twice?]  Fabuland trivia is the best!  you added some character
names too-one of my latest Fabuland obsessions.
I zoomed to your site the day you posted about the additions.  I have been
too enthralled enjoying them to post before now...  Bad form. Sorry.
Keep up the good work!  please!

take care,
regards,
sheree