 Fabuland / 353
Re: removing a Minnie head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:49:50 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
I think Minnie Mouse would be much cuter and more usable if she had a
traditional Fabuland body.
I have been trying to remove a Minnie Mouse head to try it out with zero
success.  If anyone has done this or has any suggestions on how I  might do
this please let me know.

regards,
sheree

I tried it also, but I didn't succeed either. It is quite easy to remove the
legs from Mickey, the black pin has to be pushed out and the legs are separated
from the body. Looking inside the body it looks like the arms can't be removed.
It seems that they put some kind of stopper to avoid pulling the arms off. It
looks like the head can be pulled off. It seems to be connected to the body
with some kind of friciton peg. However, I didn't succeed yet to pull the head
off.

Sybrand