 Fabuland / 351
Re: mini Fabfigs & Elvis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 04:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.build.minifigs, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
enjoy or not...
sheree

I know one of the Fabuland heads you sacrificed was already busted, did you
find some more busted ones, or did you sacrifice some of your more "floppy"
heads?

I'm really considering doing a few of these mods.

Frank

The white cat head was the one without a body and a neck broken off level
with the head.
The beige rabbit head came off easily without even popping the neck from the
body, so all parts are in perfect condition and the figure can be
reconstitued perfectly.
The pig, the mouse, and the racoon heads came off the necks with much
difficulty.  The necks are usable but scratched.  The figures can be rebuilt
with no visible scars, but I will know.
The elephant was the only one really harmed- the neck shattered.  :- (

Is there a knack for getting the heads off the necks? probably, but I
haven't figured it out yet.

good luck!
sheree

oops! somehow, i failed to make a scan of the mouse.