 Fabuland / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
Hi Fab Friends!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:25:36 GMT

Hi Fabuland Friends :-)
I know you're out there somewhere.  Please check in and say hello.  I have
been looking for Fabuland animals and loose items only since about the end
of Nov. 1999.  At first for my 2 daughters and now for myself.  I'm more of
a fan than a collector.  I appreciate all of the information available from
Lugnet and links.  I get to see pictures of items that I will probably never
get to see in person much less acquire.  As you really expert collectors
come across more finds, please be aware that fringe people like myself are
grateful for your willingness and the effort required to post pictures and
facts.  Some of us can only be vicarious virtual Fabuland collectors.
sheree