 Fabuland / 319
    FABULAND on a DUPLO set —Sybrand Bonsma
   Hello Set 2304 ( (URL) ), a DUPLO Building Plate has the text FABULAND on it. (you can see it on the bottom left corner of the picture) This is very strange as FABULAND isn't produced anymore for over 10 years and never was connected to DUPLO. Carl (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.duplo)

        Re: FABULAND on a DUPLO set —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) Hello all, It is strange to reply on my own message, but the story continues. This weekend I went to a few toyshops to find out something more about this set. It was available in a few shops but the strange thing was that ther are two versions (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.fabuland)