 Fabuland / 309
308  |  310
Subject:
Update Fabuland Homepage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:53:47 GMT

Hi everybody,

Just a short message to let you know that the Unofficial Fabuland Homepage has
been updated again during the last couple of months. After a slightly different
lay-out it was time to change the set-list. The set-list has now more links to
pictures of sets, links to instruction scans on Brickshelf (if they are
available) and links to more information about the set. This last link brings
you to a page with a picture of the set, the inventory of the set and comments
about the set. So far, the comments are written by me, but if you have yourself
a comment about a set, drop me a note and I will put it to the set information.
The website is not interactive like LUGNET, so it has to be done be e-mail.

To see the site go to:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabu1eng.html

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma