 Fabuland / 250
  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Thanks for looking... I know time is at a premium with a new baby. (How is Harry? Is he growing as fast as his Lego/Duplo/Primo collection?) Yes, the space and instructions of how to start a .ftx page are all courtesy of Lugnet for members. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Harry is doing great. Everybody says he looks exactly like me. I guess that tells you how adorable he is. We took him in for his 2 week Doctors visit and he already gained a pound and 1/2. This boy is going to be a moose. I might have to spend (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Hey! Another AFOL-to-be? Congrats!! Give him and mommy a good-sized kiss from me! I'm sure he's adorable. All the best, -Shiri XP .people (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.people)