 Fabuland / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
What strange pieces are these? (a challenge!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:37:03 GMT

What are these pieces????

I am in the process of sorting a huge lot of Fabuland that myself & a few
other Lugnetters have just bought.
I have found many strange & wonderful pieces including these:

First their are some Fabuland Figs for your viewing pleasure (I know what they
are)

The next two have me confused.

What is the red conveyor belt thing, which set is it from & what is it worth?
Where are the white drawers/ovens/sinks from & what are they worth?

Consider this a challenge.

Carl Watson
(I've been thinking about a Fabuland Train! Any ideas?)