 Fabuland / 237
    My New Excuse —Gerry Venteicher
   Hey Everybody, I have a reason to search toy stores and buy Mickey and Pooh sets with out feeling silly. My wife and I had a bouncing baby boy on Tuesday. He is 7# 8 oz. His name is Harrison Dean, but you can all call him Harry:) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: My New Excuse —Sheree Rosenkrantz
     (...) Congratulations to both you and your wife :-) Welcome Harry! I hope all of you are doing well. An exciting an exhausting time... Take care of each other and enjoy this really wonderful new adventure of being parents. Every stage has its own (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: My New Excuse —Sybrand Bonsma
     (...) Congratulations Gerry, and of course also to your wife and son. Did you already buy him a (read: yourself) a birthday present ? Sybrand Bonsma (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        (canceled) —Sybrand Bonsma