 Fabuland / 233
Re: Pictures of characters added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:33:32 GMT

Sybrand Bonsma <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in message
news:G0II02.FAz@lugnet.com...
Hello everyone,

I have scanned most of the Fabuland characters and added them to the • charcaters
list on the Unofficial Fabuland homepage. In this way it is easier to find • out
to which set a certain figure belongs. Currently I'm also scanning in the
different parts of the Fabuland sets to add them to parts inventory list. • As
this parts list contains about 260 different items, I don't know exactly • how
long it will take.

The page with pictures of the characters can be found on:

http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/pages/inventory/figpic.ht
ml

Or via the homepage itself, then look under inventory:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fab1eng.html

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma

wow!  It just gets better and better.  :-)   The U in my mind stands for
Ultimate (not Unofficial).
thank you,
sheree