 Fabuland / 194
  What colors does the minifig monkey wrentch come in?

What sets include it, I know that at least one of the mickey sets has one in grey but did any fabluand sets have one and is it available in red? (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: What colors does the minifig monkey wrentch come in?

(...) Bucket 4291 had(has) them in it. I have a bunch (5+) that I can sell to you for .25 each (lt. gray). AFAK, they have only been made in lt. gray so far, and are available in rockraiders sets and the 4291 bucket. James P (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: What colors does the minifig monkey wrentch come in?

(...) Assuming that I know which part you're talking about (I called it adjustable pliers), it was available in grey (in set 3666, 3670, 3673 and 3782) and in blue (set 3626) Greetings, Sybrand (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland)