 Fabuland / 182
    Any News? —Gerry Venteicher
   Has anyone heard or contacted lego about if they will countinue the Mickey Mouse line? Just a little curious. Thanks, Gerry (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Any News? —Sheree Rosenkrantz
    Gerry Venteicher <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fy6Jv1.78y@lugnet.com... (...) Good question, Gerry. In my city the sets are not available. None at TRU, none at KMart, none at Walmart, none at Target. One specialty Toy Store said they (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Any News? —Gerry Venteicher
   (...) Well I took it upon myself to call lego. To be honest they did not have much to say. I asked about year 2001 sets and got no answer other then they won't know until December. I also aked about the time frame of the licencing agreement. They (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)