 Fabuland / 175
    Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You're both wrong. ALL themes exist to provide a background, spare parts, or bizzare loads (in extremis) for trains. And good train heads can make a prototypical train themed creation out of ANY part. ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets —Shiri Dori
   (...) No reason why we can't coexist, Lar. For each of us, all parts exist for some purpose... doesn't have to be the same one. :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)