 Fabuland / 106
  Update to the unofficial Fabuland homepage

Hi all, I've updated the unofficial Fabuland homepage with a list where all Fabuland parts are sorted by type and color and where the sets they're in are given. My plan is to make also scans of each part and connect these pictures to the list. This (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.fabuland)