 Fabuland / 104
Re: Fabuland Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 04:23:56 GMT

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message
news:390CF058.2B2DBFE4@one.net.au...
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between fabuland sets 3639 and
3643?

Mark H.

My guess is that 3625 is the US release of the white bird in the red plane,
whereas 3630 is the European release.   Contents of sets the are the same.
They may have been packaged differently.  Sometimes one is in a clear
plastic bubble pack and the other in a box.  This may or may not be the case
with these.  Booklets  may not be in same languages either????  I have
observed from catalogue scans at Kevin Loch's brickshelf that the names of
the same character in the same set grouping are often different to reflect
the country that they are to be sold in.

sheree