 Fabuland / *137 (-5)
  NEED HELP!!!

Just a quick note, could any1 here (as I'm a castle theme collector) let me know how much 2 Fabuland sets are worth, as I recently accuired them with other lego, and I'm wanting to sell or swap them, but I need to know how much people will want for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  NEED HELP!!!

Just a quick note, could any1 here (as I'm a castle theme collector) let me know how much 2 Fabuland sets are worth, as I recently accuired them with other lego, and I'm wanting to sell or swap them, but I need to know how much people will want for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: I am the First to Own a Disney set

Gerry Venteicher <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fwryow.pt@lugnet.com... (...) just (...) I (...) Hi Gerry, I think you most likely are the first here. Good work on tracking it down. I look forward to hearing what you think of the set. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  I am the First to Own a Disney set

Dare I say that I am the first on lugnut to own a Mickey Mouse set. I just bought Mickey's Car Garage through the Construction Site. They also have Mickey's Fire engine and Minnie's Birthday. The web address is www.constructiontoys.com. I am pretty (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Set 3679 Bakery

(...) errrm...Yes ! Actually I am selling all the Fabuland stuff on e-bay which make me a technics mercenary type ! Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact