 Events / NWBrickCon / 427
    Re: Walking Robot Competition Results —Steve Putz
   (...) I've posted a short video of my walking robot (but not the competition event) at: (URL) I built the robot after arriving at BrickCon, starting late on the night before the competition. Gus passed the prize on to me because he works for (...) (15 years ago, 10-Oct-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Walking Robot Competition Results —Jetro de Chateau
   (...) our next event... (...) Some people have all the luck :D Jetro (15 years ago, 10-Oct-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.robotics)