 Events / NWBrickCon / 362
    Call for Presentations at NWBrickCon 2007 —Thomas Garrison
   NWBrickCon 2007 is looking for talks, roundtables, and special activities at the Con this year. Several of our traditional activities, such as the Dirty Brickster, are already planned but we can still find space on the schedule for lots more. In the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jul-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: Call for Presentations at NWBrickCon 2007 —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) I am working on a couple of possible presentations for NWBrickCon. One of them, I could use some help on. It will be an Art Exhibit called: "Minifigs Behaving Badly" There are many examples of minifigs in official sets, catalogs, and idea (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jul-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)