 Events / NWBrickCon / 334
Re: NW Brickcon Photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Dan Sabath wrote:
   I’ve posted my photos from NWBrickcon here: http://www.rustyclank.com/gallery/NWBC05

A excellent event with many many great MOCs.

If you have photos from NWBC, please post them here and I’ll make sure to get them all listed on the event site. If you would prefer, you can just email info@nwbrickcon.org with the link.

Thanks!

Dan

Wow.. I’m totally blown away by these pictures. What great displays.

Thanks so much for documenting it for those of us who could not attend.

Christina