 Events / NWBrickCon / 323
  Wacky Races to Repeat at NWBrickCon 2005

For Dan Sabbath: Now in it’s second major incarnation here in the United States, straight from our friends in Freelug, we have “La Rampe Infernale” or the “Wacky Race”. Dig deep into your collection to create a vehicle that will travel as far as it (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: Wacky Races to Repeat at NWBrickCon 2005

So it's a Pinewood Derby except it's plastic? Neat. (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Wacky Races to Repeat at NWBrickCon 2005

Sounds Great! I look forward to seeing (hopefully) a spectacular crash pic and perhaps reading of some marvelous pilot traveling...oh..say... a few hundread meters : ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)