 Events / NWBrickCon / 310
Re: Town & Train at NWBrickCon 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:10:17 GMT

In lugnet.town, Thomas Garrison wrote:
This is your friendly neighborhood NWBC Town/Train Coordinator.  I need to
know about Town and Train MOCs you are bringing to NWBrickCon 2005.
(Haven't signed up yet? http://www.nwbrickcon.org )
Large stuff (i.e., whole modules) I need to know about this week; smaller
stuff can wait, but I need to know by October 5 just so I can make sure
that there will be space.

What to tell me: whether you want it on the Town/Train layout or on the
side tables (miniland-scale stuff, for example, will obviously go on the
side).  If it involves track I need to know about it.
Rural/urban/industrial is good to know.

all side table stuff

i'll have about 20ft of 8-wides and a 20x30" train display. i may have more but
i will have to check my luggage space.
ondrew