 Events / NWBrickCon / 306
    NWBrickCon™ 2005 Technic Award Sneak Peek —Bob Kojima
   NWBrickCon is almost here. This is just a last little push for anyone bringing Technic MOCs. If you are bringing anything in the Technic theme please email me and let me know what you are bringing and how much table space you will need. ... and now (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!