 Events / NWBrickCon / 305
    Other Historical MOCs at NWBrickCon —Thomas Garrison
   I'm posting on behalf of Jon Rasmussen, the Other Historical Coordinator for NWBrickCon 2005, who currently doesn't have access to the Internet[1]. If you'd like to bring a MOC featuring anything from the past that isn't Castle[2], let us know! We (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.ancient) !