 Events / NWBrickCon / 304
303  |  305
Subject:
History a NWBrickCon 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:12:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For Paul Hetherington:

Hello NWBrickCcon attendees.

Here’s a reqest for everyone who wants to participate in the Lego History section, to bring your favorite Lego sets from the 50’s - up to the 90’s. Sets can be with or without boxes. As well as any cool Lego related items such as books, Legoland park souveniers, catalogues etc.

I was thinking it would be cool to see a mix of all different themes and generations. Some of the hard to find sets from the 50’s and 60’s which lots of us don’t get to see very often as well as some of the “classic” sets (70’s - 90’s) that we grew up with and which got most of us back into Lego as adults.

If you have sets that you would like to bring along it would be helpful if you can email me at brickbaron@shaw.ca to let me know which ones are coming. It would also be fine to just show up with them at the Con and we can display them as space permits. It’s the first time we’ve had a History Section so I’m not sure how much interest there is and how many sets will turn up.

See you at the con. Paul