 Events / NWBrickCon / 288
  NWBrickCon™ 2005 Draft

As hinted at earlier, we are going to have a Draft! Okay, so what IS a Draft? It is an event where everyone brings one copy of the same (unopened) set. We open the sets, sort the pieces into piles and take turns Drafting the piles of pieces. The (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, FTX) !!