 Events / NWBrickCon / 269
268  |  270
Subject:
Breaking News from the NWBC 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:18:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Breaking news from Snow Daddy about the NWBC 2004!

Mark Neumann wrote:

““NWBC04 was a raging success I’d say. The gang did a great job. We’ll have to see where that puts us for 05. The highlights for me: I won four awards:

Best Medium Mech: Snowcat (New MOC - Pics comming soon)
Best Large Mech : Hammer
Best Large Space : The Pioneer
Best of Show : The Pioneer

-snip-

“Great feelings, great job. Great props to all who put it on..... ”

-snip some heart felt emotion and humble thanfulness, imho, what a guy- :)

“All and all great fun, plus, I forsee NWBC continuing well into the future.”

“Quick notes”

Mark

end message.

I’m sure we’ll be getting more on the success and fun of the event from all the great people that put it on and participated as the wrap up continues. Until then thank you Mark and all, AFoL know the enjoyment you all must have had.

Oh ya, rock on with those Best Mecha and Space MOCs! Best of Show too! WOW!

Mark Neumann’s Pioneer

(e)