 Events / NWBrickCon / 267
  Re: NWBrickCon 2004 Pictures

Saturday at NWBrickCon: (URL) case they're not yet moderated, the pictures start at (URL) run to (URL) occasional numeric skips). What a terrific day! Lots of gaming. The RC Racing was a total blast! So many things going on I didn't have time to (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBrickCon 2004 Pictures

Our final day at NWBrickCon. Most of the day was open to the public, so I was quite busy running our robots. But there were some other interesting things that happened as well. The Wacky Races, a sig-fig roller coaster ride (it ended in a terrible (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)