 Events / NWBrickCon / 262
261  |  263
Subject:
NWBrickCon 2004 RC Racing Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:55:20 GMT

I was dropping some things off before the show, and happened to see Dan Parker's
race course ... it's amazing! If you have an RC race car, you should definitely
bring it! You'll enjoy the course! It's quite big, and will be a lot of fun.
Dan's not quite finished constructing it, but here are some preview pictures of
the course: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=103021  (*1)

(The rules are here: http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=1420.)

By the way, when coming from Seattle, travelling south on I-5, you need to take
exit 143 to get to The Commons. There's a lot of construction at this exit. If
you are planning to come during rush-hour on Friday, be prepare for a backup --
get in the right-hand lane early.

--
  David Schilling

(*1) If the folder's not moderated yet, here's direct links to the pictures:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Preview/pa270022.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Preview/pa270024.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Preview/pa270032.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Preview/pa270034.jpg