 Events / NWBrickCon / 258
    Calling all Sculpture, Micro and Mosaic builders for NWBrickCon —Ashley Glennon
   Calling all Sculpture, Art, Mosaic and Micro-fans! If you're heading to the NWBrickCon over the Halloween weekend, I would like to hear from you. I am serving as the light-duty-coordinator for these areas and if you plan to bring something please (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.sculpture) !