 Events / NWBrickCon / 254
Re: NWBrickCon™ 2004 Dress-Up as Your Favorite Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:45:53 GMT

Well, I won’t be attending (because we have our own big event just one weekend earlier). But on a previous occasion, I’ve done a dress up in the style you propose:

You can click on the tumbnail to see a larger image.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.