 Events / NWBrickCon / 235
    NWBrickCon 2004 - Space! —Bruce Lowell
   Hey .Spacers, As you might know, NWBrickCon is coming this Halloween, and Space needs a presence. If you're planning on attending please e-mail me at bruce@kus-numa.net and let me know, as well as what you're planning on bringing, so we can get a (...) (20 years ago, 25-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX) !!