 Events / NWBrickCon / 200
199  |  201
Subject:
NWBrickCon people photos and thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:44:02 GMT

At long last I've posted my photos to the NWBrickCon.  See the link below for
the moderated folder.  I've chosen to include lots of pictures of people so you
can see who some of our fellow AFOL's are.

I thought the BrickCon was great fun and it was great to see people from across
the nation.

A big thanks to Mark Neumann, Dan Parker and the organizing team for this years'
Con.

And thanks again to Keith Goldman, Chris Maddison and Jon Palmer for the great
space influence.  And thanks to all who contributed to the Glennon-Rideout wall
project (like Mark Neumann and all who provided figs).

As usual, seeing so many MOCs from the northwest and across the nation is both
inspiring and humbling.  I am perpetually impressed with the talent and unique
use of bricks in our global community.

As a special treat this year I got to spend quite a bit of time with Todd
Lehman, the founder of LUGNET. Whereas Todd and I have talked numerous times
over the years and met several times at events like BricksWest, it wasn't until
this year that I got to know the insatiable LEGO fan that created this  site. As
many of you know, Todd is working on a LEGO book dedicated to the human interest
side of our cool hobby.

Ashley Glennon