 Events / NWBrickCon / 128
    I took the Moonbase page back —Jon Palmer
   This afternoon I heard a quiet knock on my door and opened it to find the Moonbase page sitting on the doorstep looking up at me. I decided to take it in, although I'd neglected it and kicked it out. I think it'll live with me for the long haul now: (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)