 Events / NWBrickCon / 111
    Re: 10 Days —Mark Neumann
   We're more than happy to work with you. I don't have David Schillng's e-mail handy, (heck, you may already have it, I don't know) but if you would like e-mail me (snowleopard@foxinternet.net) I'll get you in touch with David and we'll get you all (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: 10 Days —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Yeah, man... NWBrickCon is going to be SO choice. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)