 Events / NWBrickCon / 102
    Re: NWBrickCon 2003 —Soren Roberts
   I'll be dropping in to spread my diseased presence as well. Hoping the site gets up soon enough for pre-reg. Will bring... um... stuff. Lots of stuff :) Take care, Soren (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: NWBrickCon 2003 —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Glad to hear it. I'll be working on the website tonight with Mark Neumann. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX)